On a regular basis, La Ferme du Domaine seeks advice from professionals whose mission is to:
- Screen out and monitor predators (the environment has a natural capacity to auto-regulate and defend itself)
- Follow up the evolution of the techniques
- Establish economic thresholds to be able to make the best decisions to respect the ecological equilibrium ; thus the necessity to:
- Use the predators of the natural environment to solve problems ; in other words, let nature do its part, in most instances;
- Use pesticides only when absolutely necessary and not in a preventive way, and this with very elaborate and controlled techniques.